Benefits of being a member of ADNLD Inc.
Being a member of the Association des descendants de Noël Legault dit Deslauriers (ADNLD Inc.) gives you the following benefits:
- Develop a particular pride in belonging to a family association related to your ancestors;
- Receive two issues of the “Se Souvenir” newsletter annually by mail in the spring and fall;
- Build your family tree from our database of over 67,000 names;
- Learn the history of your ancestors and their family heritage and participate in the preservation and dissemination of Legault/Deslauriers’ history and genealogy;
- Gain the privilege of obtaining various documents related to the Legault/Deslauriers family history;
- Learn or develop knowledge of genealogical history and research;
- Obtain assistance in the pursuit of specific information to finalize a research project or to write articles for our Bulletin;
- Meet relatives and build relationships by participating in activities, gatherings, organized visits to historic and heritage places, while exchanging and travelling in a fraternal and friendly atmosphere at a reduced cost;
- Keep abreast of recent research including genealogical DNA;
- Volunteer and enrich the Association with your expertise;
- Obtain the right to vote at the Annual General Meeting of Members or at any special meeting of members;
- Take the opportunity to become a member of a board of directors;
- Develop a pleasant hobby.